Sunday, January 6, 2013

t Sample of Scholarship Recommendation Letter From

First Sample of Scholarship Recommendation Letter
From
Regina Smith
Elliot High School
424, Derek Drive
Warren, Ohio, USA
Phone no. (551) 525 2711
To
Roger Saunders
President
Students First Charity
6156, Rodeo Drive
Warren, Ohio, USA
Dear Mr. Saunders,
I am the principal of Elliot High School and I have heard a lot great things about Students First Charity foundation. I am aware that you provide scholarships to students who cannot afford expensive college education. Therefore, I am writing this letter to you recommending one student from our high school.
Thomas Steven is a final year student in my high school and I would be grateful if you considered his name for one of the scholarships you provide. He is a model student and his grades are excellent. He would be the perfect candidate for such a scholarship, as his family cannot afford to send him to college.
The career counselor in our high school informed me that Mr. Steven does not plan to pursue a college education despite his good grades. The reason was the lack of financial resources. I immediately thought of your charity foundation and wrote this letter to you.
Mr. Stevens is not only a good student, he is also a good person. All his fellow students have only nice things to say about him. He also partakes in many charitable drives in his community. Such a talented student truly deserves a chance at a better life. I am confident that you will consider him and give him this opportunity. You can talk to me over the phone on the number given in the letter. Thank you.
Sincere regards,
Regina Smith