Sunday, January 6, 2013

sites engine

 

Example Job Advert And Cover Letter

Quality Assurance Manager
Allied Foods is a leading manufacturer of both branded and own label canned products. We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to head up our Quality Assurance Department. You must have strong leadership skills and be able to work closely with the Production Department to resolve QA issues. You should also be experienced in obtaining BS5750/ISO 9000 accreditation as we are aiming to achieve this over the next year. If you are interested in applying for this demanding position, please send your CV to: Mrs Jane Smith, Personnel Manager, Allied Foods Limited, P.O. Box 337, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 4ET, quoting reference BD/133 Quality Assurance Manager.

Example Cover Letter




24 Mansfield Drive,


Cheadlee,


Manchester,


M23 4DJ.


Tel: (07700) 900999




Mrs Jane Smith,
3 January, 2013
Personnel Manager,

Allied Foods Limited,

P.O. Box 337,

Wilmslow,

Cheshire,

SK9 4ET.






Dear Mrs Smith,
Ref BD/133 Quality Assurance Manager
Your advertisement for the above position has interested me very much and I would like to apply.
As you will see from my CV, I am currently working for Gepo Foods as the Senior Quality Assurance Technician. In my present position I am responsible for managing all quality assurance in Gepo Foods' Manchester factory. I have worked closely with the Production Department and have been able to identify problems before they affected production deadlines.
Over the last year I have implemented BS5750/ISO 9000 throughout our factory. This meant rewriting many of the company's procedures and in some cases creating new procedures. I successfully obtained accreditation at the first attempt within the Board's six-month timescale.
With my proven ability to manage and maintain the highest QA standards whilst also minimising costs, I feel that I would be able to make a significant contribution to your company's management team.
Yours sincerely,
Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones.



Next: 2. Agencies and Head-hunters.
UK Phone: 0845 200 7927
International: +44 1606 831 320
(Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm UK time)
Free CV / Resume Review

Your First Name
Your Email Address